Friday, December 13, 2013

4 Quarters

“The real journey of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.” - Marcel Proust (Thank you Andy)


Quite often I hear friends, family and even strangers in which I have brief encounters with hoping for a change. A change that is going to get them out of their "rut" to do something different with their lives. Well, the fact of the matter is you cannot hope to change. You cannot wait for change. YOU have to change. 

Start with the way you think. As simple as that. Change the way you think and perhaps you can change the environment rather than you waiting for the environment to change you. You can discover and come across new landscape but if you look at that landscape with the same eyes then it won't seem any different than where you were. I feel as if change is more exciting than scary. You cannot grow with out changing. So, I push the importance of keeping an open mind. Consider the other perspective and create your own future. New eyes will only lead to new experiences and perhaps the change you want.

Take a step outside because if you don't start with the way you do your things how do you expect different results?

1 comment:

  1. I've read a couple of your blogs and I really enjoy them. I definitely found some inspiration, and thought I would let you know!

    ReplyDelete