Thursday, September 22, 2011

11 Days

11 days until I, along with my infamous college roommate, embark on what should be the biggest journey of my life.

I am unsure as to why I felt the inspiration to start writing at this moment of time but I am not going to question it. Mike and I are driving west from the Garden State to Los Angeles, California. This move has been replaying in my mind for a couple years now and the time is officially approaching. Excitement supersedes any other emotions right now. For once I feel a sense of clarity that I am on the right path. I literally have nothing to lose so if there was ever a time this is the precise moment to be aggressive and chase my dream(s).

I am going to California for a new scene. To see what else is out there other than what I have been surrounded by on the East Coast. To meet as many people as I can. To change as many lives as I can, for the good, in any way, shape or form. In order for me to be happy I have to stir emotion and make people just a little bit happier. Even if it is just temporary. I want to instill what I have learned, experienced and have been told by so many other phenomenal people that I have been fortunate enough to come across. I have a fire inside that continually burns each and every day just waiting to be let lose. That fire is what I am looking to gain control of. For me there is no failing as we set sail. Whether I come back in a month or never, it just doesn't matter. I've come to expect the unexpected.

Even if 99% of our time living is struggle, the 1% that represents all the happy moments in life outweigh the 99% ten-fold. Its the 1% I live for and its worth it. 

So, we'll see what happens. 

HK

No comments:

Post a Comment