Monday, October 3, 2011

Shit is about to get real

Shit is about to get 100% real, cheese. In approx. 3 hours. Me, Mike and the new member to the group Ryan will be making the move. I probably should be sleeping since about a 17 hour drive to St. Louis awaits, but I digress. We will be seeing a lovely friend of mine and the 2nd best team in baseball the Philadelphia Phillies play the Cardinals on Tuesday as the first stop. 

I said my temporary goodbyes to a lot of good people this weekend and gained some new insight. We are told we have balls for doing this but I don't think that is the correct way to put it. We just have nothing to lose. Besides, the world is ending in 2012. 

Maybe we'll be back soon, maybe not. Either way its a see ya later and not a goodbye. 

In the words of Kuzzick, Diana has put away her bosom. Apollo has lifted his skirt. The day has been launched

No comments:

Post a Comment