Sunday, November 13, 2011

Don't Hold Back

Life seems long in numbers; yet, it is kinda short in reality. 


I'm saying don't hold back. I am preaching to a choir that I, myself, am singing in. Each and every day I hold back feelings that I wish I could just express. Whether it be disappointment, sadness, happiness, loneliness, love, anger, excitement or even if you got to poop. We have feelings that we constantly hide from one another that are poking at our insides just to be let out. I ask for myself and everyone reading this to dig deep and lay it all out on the table once in a while. Now, obviously there are some things that are better left unsaid. But I am talking about the emotions that are dug so deep down that sometimes you forget you are dealing with them. We tend to project our emotions in the wrong direction when there is some underlying feeling that you try to deal with on your own. Sure, you can figure it out by yourself but I don't understand why we can't reach out when it is so desperately needed. If there are ten things that you keep boiling up inside, take one step and release just one of the ten. Because in the end you'll feel better, ten fold. Life is to ridikerously short and eventually it may to be too late to tell someone how you feel before the real damage is done.


This life shit is too deep sometimes. I've been through some shit with no shoes on. We all have. Even though we can never 100% relate to whatever the issue may be because we have our own unique point of view, there are still those basic emotions that we can relate to.


If all you hear is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp", then that's cool. I am just spittin' with the juices that are flowing. Plus the woman on the floor above me walking back and forth, back and forth in her fucking heels is pushing me to the edge and forcing me to stop typing.


"We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented."


There is more to what we are presented a lot of the time.


HK

No comments:

Post a Comment